I love to read so of course I can’t narrow it down to just one.
- I read Water for Elephants a few weeks ago and I can’t recommend it enough! The movie actually did the book justice so go see it but do yourself a favor and read the book too.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was really, really good but it scared the pants off of me even after I finished it for longer than I would like to admit.
- I’m probably going to keep re-reading the Harry Potter books for the rest of my life and they’ll never get old.
- My Sister’s Keeper is a good one if you want to bawl your eyes out. I read it when I got my wisdom teeth taken out and I can only imagine how pathetic I looked sitting on the couch with horribly puffy cheeks in a haze of pain meds sobbing.
- I made the mistake of seeing Charlie St Cloud before I read it. Even with as much screen time as Zac Efron had the movie was terrible. I hesitated to read the book because of it but I’m really glad that I finally did because it’s infinitely better than the movie could ever hope to be!
- The Pact is a book that I never would have picked up for myself but while we were on a cruise a couple summers ago Clare and I switched books with each other and I ended up reading it. It’s pretty intense but I loved it.