- Woke up at 8 as per usual.
- Couldn’t drag myself out of bed till like 8:45.
- Made coffee. I don’t know what was different about it today but I’ve been WIRED like crazy all day.
- Went and got gas and groceries.
- Went to our last accounting class before our final next Wednesday!
- Took a nutrition test.
- Got happy hour from Sonic and lamented the fact that I can’t go to a real happy hour for another 13 and a half months.
- Pretended to work on my take home final.
- Went to OG for dinner with the loves of my life.
- Aaaaaaaaand now I’m back to pretending to work on my final once again.
Please pray that someone gets back to me about a job for this summer. Or better yet, if you know of any openings in Denton/Dallas/Fort Worth PLEASE let me know. If I don’t hear anything soon I’m going to have to go join the dayworkers that hang out across from my apartment complex.
I’m only kind of joking.