- It’s Cinco de Mayo and I’m sitting in the computer lab chuggin along on my brit lit final papers that are due tomorrow by 2 pm. Don’t try to tell me that I procrastinated too much because we got the prompts Tuesday. AND our final is technically supposed to be next Thursday. How bout them apples?
- Summer starts for me in less than a week and I’m still not employed.
- I never thought I’d be kind of bummed to not be taking any summer classes but I am.
- There could be some fantastic news coming my way in a few weeks. Cross your fingers even if you don’t know why!
- Despite this assignment from hell that’s due tomorrow it meant that I got quality hangout time with Sean for quite some time today.
- When I do D&ND next week I’ll be writing it as a college junior. HOLY HELL.
Peace, love, and margaritas!